bonjour celine header

30.5.14

What Kids Say

writing down what kids say

Ellie has been talking up a storm ever since she was one and a half years old. At first, it was two word sentences, then three, then five! Now I have full conversations with her and she always makes me laugh. She says the funniest things and I don't want to forget (because I know I will!), so I started writing some of her funny phrases down in this little notebook. Some things she says regularly, but other sentences only happened once.

These are some of my favourites, I am hoping for lots more as she gets older!

"I like balance"

"underwear has a ponytail"

"sunny day is broken" - when referring to a cloudy day


Ellie is now a little bit over 2 years old. I have been enjoying this age a lot. There are no terrible twos here! I think we have passed some harder stages, and I know there will be harder ones to come. But for now, I'm really enjoying my little 2 year old!

4 comments:

  1. Toddler talk is THE best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. My daughter just turned two and she's been talking up a storm. She has her moments (but don't we all:), but I've found this age to be delightful as well. Its so much fun to have real conversations with her and know some of what she's thinking. I think I'll start a notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "panda bear lying on the ground"

    ReplyDelete