bonjour celine header

8.3.10

like a doily





like a doily



Rosalyn's sister is going to Haiti to help with the aftermath of the terrible earthquake. She had this great idea to run a mini-fundraiser by selling handmade brooches to raise some funds for her cause.

This one is the brooch I chose.

I believe the mini-fundraiser is already finished, and Roz sent the funds over yesterday. But I still wanted to show you this delicate piece. It is so pretty, I really love it.

Thank you Roz! And all the best to your sister. What she is doing is so generous.

The first photo was taken by either
Rosalyn or Karyn at the store (I don't remember!)! I asked them to help me take it! Thanks ladies! I am not used to being in front of the camera!

6 comments:

  1. stunning. i love it. and what a wonderful idea & cause too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. It's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that brooch is so creative. props to her! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very amazing ... Güzel şeyler ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pins look so beautiful! good to meet you on tues. celine! looking forward to sunday!
    cheers
    r

    ReplyDelete