bonjour celine header

6.12.09

talking hands

talking hands

beautiful tiles

talking hands

IMG_3553

yum yum!

little owl

These girls are very descriptive with their hands!

I had brunch with
Melinda and Charlyn at Le Select Bistro. I really love their interiors! Wouldn't you love this tile work in a foyer, or a bathroom?

These girls gave me some early christmas gifts! So sweet! A really delicious cookie from the market from Charlyn, and a handmade owl ornament from Melinda! Charlyn, the cookie was so good, Jin accidentally ate most of it! I was so upset! And Melinda, this little guy will be hanging on our tree for years to come!

Our 3 lady brunch was supposed to be a with 4 ladies, but poor Nikki was feeling sick. I hope she feels better today! Perhaps we can do the 4 lady brunch we originally planned, on another weekend!

14 comments:

  1. What lovely and charming gifts! Aw, three great ladies all around one table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are almost as good as being there. and yum to the ccokie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le Select is so charming, how fun! That chocolate cookie looked to-die-for, I think Jin would concur?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first photo is awesome.
    moment captured

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first photo is beautiful, it reminds me of Signlanguage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos and looks like a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures and i love the little owl! you should name him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!
    Very cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots!!
    And hey, a brunch with gifts!! What more can you wish for!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you bring to the blogging world. Each and every post is thoughtfully put together. Beautiful photographs as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the best, bruch with the girlfriends

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first photo almost made me cry, it's magical! I also love the one with the cookie, looks delicious.

    Your blog is one of my top favourites <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely little shoot... I like the "talking" hands, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can feel peace and happiness in these photographs!

    ReplyDelete